Sunday, September 30, 2012

all i want for christmas

I have a wacky obsession with phone cases. Maybe it's because, as the owner of an iPhone 4, there are so many cool choices. For instance, today I purchased (online, so it'll take a while to come *sad face) a Transformers Bumblebee case :)

I also discovered 20 more cases that I'd like. I'm broke though.. so this is now officially my Christmas wish list (the first case especially):

http://mashable.com/2012/04/18/retro-iphone-covers/#594311-Vintage-Typewriter

If you have an iPhone 4 and a love for the ridiculous, you may decide to make this your Christmas wish list too. They're all pretty inexpensive, so that's a bonus. ;)

That's today's discovery. Well, that, and Siri. I've finally been enlightened as to who she is and what she can do and I gotta say, I now understand what all the fuss is about. I'm a little disappointed I didn't wait to get the iPhone 4S. Yeah, I said it. But it's too late now. And it's not like I'm about to spend a bunch of cash I don't have on the iPhone 5. So me and Siri will just have to daydream about what could've been...


No comments:

Post a Comment