Saturday, October 13, 2012

smile

You know that moment when you're on a train, or walking down the street, or in the grocery store and you remember something funny? If you're anything like me, in that moment you can't help but smile, or sometimes even laugh to yourself. And yeah, you feel a little weird doing it, but at the same time, it kind of feels awesome.

I've been having a lot of those moments lately. Maybe it's because I'm making a lot of good memories these days and they follow me into every new situation. 

...Or maybe it's because I've been watching some hilarious YouTube videos that have punch lines that should never be forgotten. 

Either way, I've been discovering the joys of the reminiscing 'sidewalk smile'. It's the best when you aren't wearing headphones or looking at your ipod, or a movie poster or anything.. You're just minding your own business and suddenly, a memory flickers through your mind and your lips curl into a grin. If there are people around you and they notice, they might think you're just a touch of crazy, but that makes it more fun. 

It kind of reminds me of that smile 'One Direction' sings about in their one and only hit song - "when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell..." etc. Except the 'sidewalk smile' is still a little different... and a lot better. After all:


If you haven't been able to enjoy a little 'sidewalk smile' recently, maybe I can help you out with that. All it takes is a little injection of funny and your brain will take care of the rest. Believe me, these funny moments will come to mind at the random-est times. 

I'm totally down for helping you make fun memories - just give me a call and we can adventure. But right now the best way I can help is by sharing some of my favorite YouTube videos. Take a gander...










Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment